Saturday, May 4, 2013

ROL/AR Abstract

The question that I want to explore is if an accountability sheet for my flipped classroom has helped my students build a sense of ownership of their learning?  The students will be able to self rate themselves in tracking of what videos/notes are completed and the understanding of the material.  With each day, I have the students in different places in my curriculum so it was confusing where some students are in the unit.  This accountability sheet with a rubric has helped the students keep track of their progress and what areas they would need to work on.


 I have three sections of Honors Algebra 2 class where one of my sections are not offered an accountability sheet, another section is given the accountability sheet but not reminded of filling out the form and another section is reminded to fill out the forms each day.  I did this for one unit of the book.  I will see the results of who did fill out the sheet and how they felt about their understanding of the material.


I am still working on my results of my action research.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your findings in the next month that we meet! :)

    ReplyDelete